Warranty on Clearance Items
Warranty covers the performance of the appliance only. Aesthetic issues (scratches, dents etc) are not covered under warranty. All clearance appliances have a 1 year parts & labour warranty – unless otherwise mentioned.
Delivery & Installation
Delivery and installation is not included in the price.
- Never lift or move a range by the handle of the oven door or it will break the door glass.
- Never lift or move an oven by the handle of the oven door or it will break the door glass.
- Wall ovens require proper ventilation at time of installation or they will overheat and perform a safety shut down.
- Never transport a fridge horizontally, it must remain in the upright position or you will get liquid in your gas line.
- Always use the proper high efficiency detergent with front load laundry or the suds will cause the bearing to seize. We recommend European Persil or Forever New.
- Please ask the sales associate about the specific electrical and plumbing requirements.