Warranty on Clearance Items
Warranty covers the performance of the appliance only. Aesthetic issues (scratches, dents etc) are not covered under warranty. All clearance appliances have a 1 year parts & labour warranty – unless otherwise mentioned.
We charge a $500 delivery fee to anywhere in southwestern Ontario, London, KW, Guelph and the GTA. The price is this high because we don’t want to do it. We much prefer you come to us and pick up your items.
Some appliances require installation which is not inculded in the price.
- Never lift or move a range by the handle of the oven door or it will break the door glass.
- Never lift or move an oven by the handle of the oven door or it will break the door glass.
- Wall ovens require proper ventilation at time of installation or they will overheat and perform a safety shut down.
- Never transport a fridge horizontally, it must remain in the upright position or you will get liquid in your gas line.
- Always use the proper high efficiency detergent with front load laundry or the suds will cause the bearing to seize.
- Washing machines require an imperial to metric thread converter (supplied) to ensure proper connection and no leaks.
- Both Washers and Dryers require a 220V 15Amp connection